How to use Emby with your EvoSeedbox?
What is Emby? Emby is a media server developed to organize, play, and stream audio and video files on a variety of devices.To use Emby on your seedbox , you need to first create an Emby account. If you already have an account then you can use those credentials for using Emby.
Steps to follow for installing Emby on your seed box.
- Login in your clien area.
2. Search for emby in the apps section and click on the install button as shown below.
3. Once the installation is complete click on the eye buton to open the apps.
When you open the app for the first time you need to setup the application. Now let’s see how to setup emby for the first time and add media libraries.
1. First you need to select the language you want emby to function with and click on next button.
2. Now you need to create user profiles for the each of the individual user that you would be sharing your emby account. You can also create password for the authentication.
Click on the ‘Next’ button once user profiles are created.
3. Now let’s add media libraries to our Emby server. Click on the ‘+ New Library’ button to add new library.
4. Select the content type and display name and browse folder by clicking on the ‘Folders’ button.
Folder path should be like ‘/home/username/downloads/manual.
5. In the library settings you can select the source from where you want to download meta data , episode image thumbnails , and subtitle downloaders.
6. Press ‘OK’ button. You will be asked for multiple confirmations ,press next on subsequent screens and click on finish to complete the process.