Subsonic is a media streaming app which you can use to listen to music, stream movies.You can use it from anywhere from any device as it also offers mobile applications. In this tutorial, we will explore how to install and set up subsonic on evoseedbox. 1. Login to your client area and scroll down to the app section.
2. Search for subsonic and click on the install button.
3. Once the installation is complete open it from the installed apps section by clicking on the eye button.
4. The app will open in a new tab where you need to use credentials provided in FTP detail for login
5. After logging, you will land on the home page of the app as shown below.
6. All media files are automatically synchronized by subsonic if you want to add media folders manually. Click on the setting tab.
If in case the settings tab doesn’t open from here, click on the ‘Get Subsonic premium’ on the top right, you’ll be directed to the upgrade section from the settings tab.
7. From the settings tab, you can click on the media folders tab to add a new media folder or edit the path of the existing media folder.
8. In the general settings tab, you can see the audio and video formats supported and also choose formats for cover images.
9. There are other settings tabs through which you can configure subsonic according to your needs as shown below.