Rclone Gdrive setup
Following are the step-by-step instructions to setup rclonebrowser:
- Install rclonebrowser from your clientarea dashboard
- Visit the rclonebrowser’s URL and login
- The initial window would have three tabs
4. Go to the remotes tab and click on config
5. Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the further steps
6. The final steps would require the followings:
6.1. Please enter ‘n’ when asked for ‘auto config’ 6.2. After the above step, please do the followings: 6.2.1. Install rclone on your local system. 6.2.2. Copy the rclone command i.e. ‘rclone authorize drive ’ 6.2.3. Run the above command on your local system, you would be directed in your browser to give rclone permission to access your drive.6.2.4. Copy the ‘config token’ from your command window and paste it into rclonebrowser.
Note: For copying and pasting please use the ‘clipboard’ option in the rclonebrowser.
- After completing the above step successfully, you can now access your remote. To access your remote, click on the open button by selecting the remote in the rclonebrowser.
- Your remote would open in a new tab.
Mount option and data sharing:
- You can mount your remote under the directory ‘/media’ in rclonebrowser.
- The same can be accessed under the ‘/home//rclone’ directory on your seedbox.
- You can also access your seedbox ‘downloads’ directory in rclonebrowser under the ‘/home//downloads’ directory. Please note that this is read-only. Writes can be done from your seedbox if needed.