What is Pyload and how to use it?
What is Pyload? Pyload is a light build and fully featured download manager which supports many of the one-click-hoster, container formats, and video sites and also plain ftp/http links. How to use Pyload? The first step is to install the app from the client area.
After the installation is complete, open the app from the installed apps section as shown below.
Pyload web interface will open in the new tab and you will be prompted to provide username and password for logging in. Please use the login credentials provided in the FTP details for logging in.
After successful login you will see an interface like this:
Let’s look at the available tabs in the app:
- Home tab: It provides details about the current active downloads in progress
- Queue: It lists the files which are currently in the queue for download.
- Collector: It allows you to add packages(files) for downloading which can be moved to queue for downloading after the current download of files in the queue is completed.
- Downloads: It provides the Pyload download history of your seedbox.
- Logs: It provides the seedbox log details.
- Administration: You can manage admin rights from here. add new user, edit password.
- Config: If you wish to change the settings and configuration of the pyload.You can work around here.
Now let’s try downloading a file using an HTTPS link. Copy the link of the file you want to download and open the Home tab.
Click on the ‘+’ button to add a package. A new window will open where you have to add the name of the package. In the link section add links to the files you want to download and you can also set a password. In the destination section, you can choose either Queue or Collector. Click on the ‘Add package’ button to start downloading.
You can check the progress in the home section.
After the download is complete you can check the files sing the file manager.