How to use Lidarr with your EvoSeedbox?
1. Login in to your client area and scroll down to the app section.
2. Search for Lidarr in the app section and click on the install button.
3. Now once the installation is complete open the app from the instead app section by clicking on the eye button as shown below.
4. Please use the credentials provided in FTP detail login . After successful login you will see the app window as below.
In the settings tab, you need to add the download client and indexer for apps operation. Let’s first configure our download client.
5. From the settings tab click on the download client.
6. Click on the add download client icon.
7. Fill in the details as shown below:
- Name - Rtorrent
- Check on Enable
- Host - hostname provided in the FTP detail
- Port - 443
- Url path - rutorrent/plugins/httprpc/action.php
- Check on Use SSL
- Username - as per provided in the FTP detail
- Password - as per provided in the FTP detail
8. Click on the test button, if everything is okay it will lead to a green ticket after which you can save the configuration.
- Click on the settings tab and then click on the indexers tab to add the indexer.
2. Click on the add indexer button to add new indexer.
3. Choose the Usenet server or torrent website you wish to add as an indexer.
4. While adding the indexer add the relevant details asked as per the torrent website.
5. In the case of rarbg below mentioned details are added and a new captcha token needs to be generated as shown below.
6. Click on the test button and if it has been set up correctly, it would lead to a green tick after which click on the save button to save the indexer.
7. After successful test and save you can see the indexer in the indexers page.