What is Medusa and how to use it with your seedbox?
Medusa is an automatic library management app for TV shows. It looks out for the show you want and as soon as a torrent or nzb is available, it will start downloading it.
Medusa provides a wide range of options for you to download the latest TV shows and gives exciting features to manage them.
- Uses ‘guess it’s a library to parse and enrich existing info (more precise than regexes)
- Faster DailySearcher|Backlog|Find propers as we only process new items. Already processed items are discarded.
- Better quality explanations and consistent quality code in all threads
- Option to clean Kodi library when replacing existing files
- Manual search for subtitles
- Manual search episodes (you choose what to snatch based on all kind of info: provider, seeds, release group)
- See on the fly if your backlogged episodes will be increased/reduced while changing qualities
- Supports TVMaze and TMDB indexers
- Postpone Post Processing until Medusa downloads wanted subtitle
- Clean up any leftover files/folders if the media file is deleted
- Improved Anime shows support
Step 1: Open your Evoseedbox Dashboard and Scroll to the Apps tab.
Step 2: Find the Medusa app and click on the install button
Step 1: Open the Medusa app from your client area and enter your seedbox credentials in it to log in.
Step 2: Medusa Web Ui will open in front of you, it’s like the home page where you can find all the shows that you will add to it.
Step 3: Hover on the shows menu and then click on add shows option.
Step 4: Click on add shows or if you want to add shows from your folders click on add existing shows.
Step 5: Let’s select add an existing show, a page with a form will appear. Add your path of directories and click on submit button.
Step 6: Searches the show you want to add and hit enter.
Step 7: Select the show and click on add show which will add your show to your show list.
Step 8: Click on the show and you will see its description and episodes that you can download.