1. Navigate to your client area and locate the app and click install.
2. Scroll up and click the eye icon to open the app.
3. You are redirected to this page. Log in with your user name and password from the client area. It is the same as your server log in. You can find this information under FTP detail.
4. After you successfully logged in, you will see this screen. Click the settings icon at the top right of the web page.
5. After you click the settings button, navigate down to the "Plex Media Server" tab and you will see this screen.
6. Navigate to your plex servers settings to obtain the Plex IP Address and port number. On the left side of the web page, you will see several options. Near the bottom you will see Settings -> Remote access. Click the remote access text.
7. This is the screen what will open after you click remote access. The IP address and port you want to use is the Public one, NOT the private one.
8. Paste that information into the respective field. The IP address ONLY goes on the top line. Example format: 220.127.116.11. DO NOT include the port number behind the IP address. Enter that into its own box.
My server is remote, so I ticked remote. I do not have SSL enabled, so I left that blank.
The plex server url automatically generates.
Finally, click the "fetch token" button on the bottom right, and it will prompt you to allow the application to access your server. Accept this and your account token will auto generate. Click save.
9. After you click save, click the home button on the top right of your screen.
Your home page will display information about your plex server.